Deer Hunting On Fire Shoes 3D Over Printed For Hunter
WARNING SCAMMER: DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS WITH OUR WATERMARK ON OTHER STORES!
- These designs are made-to-order. Each item is unique!
- Printed by dye-sublimation, a technology that allows us to produce these insanely vibrant all over designs.
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh fabric for maximum comfort and performance.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit. High-quality EVA sole for traction and exceptional.
- Reviews (0)
All of our Limited Edition sneaker shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high-quality EVA outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you?ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MADE AN ORDER CAUSE WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCEL OR REFUND DUE TO WRONG SIZE ORDER. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!